- Plural of boundary
Boundary (plural: boundaries) may refer to:
- A border that encloses a space or an abstract concept
- Boundary in surveying is the dividing line between parcels of land, and the subject of a 'boundary survey'
- Boundary (cricket), the border of the field in the sport of cricket
- Boundary (topology), the set of points in the closure but not the interior of a subset of a topological space
- The conditions of a boundary value problem
- 'Boundary', an edge in the topology of manifolds, as in the case of a 'manifold with boundary'
- Boundary (thermodynamic), the edge of a thermodynamic system across which heat, mass, or work can flow
- Boundaries in landscape history, the divide between areas of differing land use
- Boundaries (film), a 1997 movie starring Playboy 'playmate' Kathy Shower
- Boundaries (television), a 2008 television series.
- Boundary critique a concept about the meaning and validity of propositions.
- Boundary Ranges, a mountain range in British Columbia, Canada and Alaska, United States
boundaries in Bulgarian: Граница
boundaries in Italian: Frontiera
boundaries in Polish: Granica
boundaries in Russian: Граница
boundaries in Simple English: Boundary
boundaries in Chinese: 边界 (消歧义)